mackenzie

Monday, January 3, 2011

How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions


Well, I have missed writing in my blog…My sister from Utah came to visit, with her kids, and with Christmas my life got real hectic!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!! Mine was great but very busy!! I am excited to get back to my normal schedule, even if I do have to wake up at 5 am again!!

I remember every year in grade school, the first day back, all of my teachers would make us write our New Year’s resolutions down…WELL IT IS that time of year again to set some goals and make New Year’s resolutions.

Here are the 1st 2 tips on making New Year’s resolutions…

1. Aim low. It goes without saying that most New Year's resolutions are easier announced (or written) than done-but if you set the bar too high, you're doomed from the start. Instead of saying I am going to write in my blog daily, say I will at least write in it 2 times a week. That way you are not setting yourself up for failure!!!

2. Don't overload yourself. It's difficult enough for the average person to follow through on one New Year's resolution; why would you make a long list of 20!!! Pick 2 or 3 and really concentrate on those.

Come back on Friday for the last 2 tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com