mackenzie

Monday, February 28, 2011

Organizing GIRLS hair accessories!!!











Okay!! I grew up in a house hold of just one boy… (THIS WAS MY FATHER!!!!) I had only sisters. So you can understand that I grew up with a lot of DRAMA and a lot of hair accessories. Then I got older and only produced one BOY and three little girls, so you can see I am once again in a household with a lot of DRAMA and a lot of HAIR ACCESSORIES!!!!

BUT NOT TO FEAR you can defiantly organize your hair accessories!!! BUT GOOD LUCK ON THE DRAMA!!!!

FIRST you must separate all your flowers, bows, ribbons, barrettes, and ponytail holders.

THEN find HOMES for each of your accessories. (I found cheap plastic bins for my accessories.) OR at my FAMILYS store, which is called RIBBONS AND LACE, or the website which, I have posted on my blog called ribbonandflowers.com , you can purchase items to make cute HOMES for your flowers and barrettes.

Here are some pictures of storage or cute things you can do to store your HAIR ACCESSORIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com