mackenzie

Monday, March 14, 2011

Maximize your Storage Space Part #1


I am back from a CRAZY week!! Sorry I didn’t post last week but like I said… it was CRAZZZZZY!! This last week I was getting ready to launch my new website called www.fuzzystreasures.com I hope you all SCHEDULE a time out of your day to take a look!! It is a website of some of my favorite things. We will be putting more treasures on soon…so please keep checking!! Soon you will be able to go on the blog Fuzzy’s Treasures and know why they are my favorite things!!!

Now back to the reason why we are all here…ORGANIZING!! Two weeks ago, one of my best friends called, and asked me to help her organize her closet in her bathroom. Of course I was all over that…So off to her house I went!!!

I opened her closet and to my surprise I saw ORGANIZED CHAOS!!! Her medicines were together, the toilet paper and towels were together, etc. They were just thrown in bins, or on shelves!!! I told her don’t worry we will be done in ONE HOUR!!! YES you heard me right ONE HOUR!!

Did I mention how excited I got!!! I was having a blast!!!

So here are 6 great tips for managing your storage space…

Tip #1
-Take everything out of the closet.

Tip #2
-Make piles of items that go together.

***Come back Wednesday for the next 2 tips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com