mackenzie

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Toddlers and Organizing????



Thanks for coming back...Here are the last 2 great ideas for chores for your toddlers...


Idea #4...Setting the table. By age three, most children will be able to set a table with minimum supervision. They can atleast put plates and cups where they go!!! Idea


#5...Returning toys to their proper homes. After playing with toys, toddlers should return them to their proper storage bins or shelves. As a result, storage shelves and bins need to be within your child’s reach. This is my little's main chores. Ask anyone who knows me, my children know where everything in the playroom goes. When they are done playing the rule is clean up before going to do something else. Even if we have to leave to the grocery store, I always take 2-3 minutes and say lets clean up before we go!!!!


At age two and three, most of these chores will need some level of supervision. The closer your child gets to elementary school age, however, the less supervision they will need to carry out THERE CHORES!!!!


Homework: Make a chore chart for your littles. Have a great and ORGANIZED week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I totally miss you and your organized self! I love the blog. I'm almost A's OCD As you so I love it. Denim is my best helper. She totally sets the table and helps with laundry, etc. She's only 3. The boys I make them do so much they will even brush Denims teeth and put her pj's on. I am all for kids learning to work at a young age. Hope you are well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be like you when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com