mackenzie

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tip of the week #5





How many fingerprints do you see on your appliances??? I have 60 different fingerprints running around my house everyday...I get asked all the time how do you keep your stainless steel appliances looking so great all the time???


The secret is...are you ready...ready for the big secret...Okay this is it...


A washcloth and water!!! Yep that is all...I have try ed and researched so many chemicals on my fridge, I have decided that just good old water and a washcloth works the best!!!



Now here is TIP OF THE WEEK #5...whenever you wipe your counter (which I hope it is often throughout the day) take the 1 minutes it takes and wipe down your appliances, because they get so dirty everyday, and they will last longer too!!



Homework: Wipe all your appliances down REALLY thorough, and then just keep up on it daily!! Have a great and ORGANIZED WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com