mackenzie

Monday, October 25, 2010

ARE YOU A PROCRASTINATOR??



I remember when I was in the 5th grade, my teacher, Mrs. Granger, said we were going to have 2 vocabulary words a week, and the 1st word for the year was PROCRASTINATE. Mrs. Granger gave us the definition…procrastinate: to put off for another day. When she explained the definition, my 10 year old mind decided that I was never going to be a procrastinator!!!

Many people often like to hold things off to the last minute and wait until later to do it. Many times when this happens you forget about the things that you need to do, and then they just don’t get done.

For a lot of people procrastination is a big problem. Many people ask me how I am able to get everything done and even have spare time left over. I tell them if you put things where they belong (IN THERE HOMES) you have more time to do other things. If you don’t have things in a certain spot you have to stop what you are doing and go around looking for them, and by the time you get back to what you were doing, you forgot what it was you were doing, and then IT DOESN'T GET DONE!!

Procrastination is bad, but it can also make managing your time and life easier. Just sit back for a minute and think about what your life would be like if everything had a HOME...how much stuff you would not have to look for anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com