mackenzie

Monday, November 22, 2010

Is your Jewelry in a tangled mess???




When you go into your closet to put your jewelry on do you have to take 5-10 minutes to untangle your necklaces?? It is so annoying and wastes time (which is very precious and what we need more of.)

Let’s organize all your jewelry…Here are 4 tips to get you started!!!

1. Separate all your jewelry into categories. Rings, necklaces, bracelets, ear rings, watch, etc.

2. For necklaces, I bought an inexpensive men's tie rack (under 3 dollars at Wal-Mart or Target) I hang it in my closet where I hang my necklaces and bracelets on the hooks of the rack.

3. I use Ice Trays to store my earrings, rings and watches in. Each tray holds 16 pair so they are stacked and easy to locate without having to go through your jewelry box each morning.

4. Make sure each piece of jewelry has a HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com