mackenzie

Monday, November 29, 2010

Organizing your Health and Fitness




Do you make time to take care of your most valuable asset? Because without it, you have nothing. There are some illnesses that you cannot control, but there are things that you can do to prevent a lot of the illnesses that are in your control.

Those of you, who know me, know that I have a passion for fitness!! Twelve years ago I knew I wanted to help others learn to love to exercise like I do…so I went and got my fitness instructor certification. Since then I hope I have at least touched one life for the better.

Here is the 1st tip to get you on the right track with health and fitness.

1. GET A CHECK UP!!! Determine your current state of health. Check your weight, blood pressure, vision, dental health and full body. It’s important to know where you are and where you should be and know what your body can handle for your future workouts!! Set achievable goals based on where you should be. If your doctor tells you that you are 20lbs over weight, the goal is fairly clear, lose 20lbs. Break it down into smaller goals that you can track and achieve. Write all your goals down and be as specific as possible.
Come back on Wednesday for the next tip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com