mackenzie

Monday, November 8, 2010

Calenders!!








Do you ever feel like you have so many things to do in a week, you just don’t know where to start? Well many times I do.

Calendering is a great way to organize your week and will help to get everything done!!

WRITE IT ALL DOWN
So you have already made a written schedule of your week! (RIGHT!) Now you just have to put in your calendar the things your family needs to know. (Not you’re cleaning schedule.)
At the beginning of the month put in extra curricular activities like dance, sports, church activities etc.
Then on Sundays it is a good day to sit down with your household and plan your week. For example, this week my sister from Utah is coming in, so I will let the family know the days she will be here and how the normal weekly schedule will change because of it. Or if my Highschooler has a meeting for school then at that time she will let the family know so we can write it on the
calendar.

Find a Calendar that works for you. For years I had one of those paper calendars that I would write in, and then last year I wrote everything in my calendar phone. This year I decided to use my white board that has a calendar on it. I LOVE IT! It’s big enough for the whole family to see.
Oh!! There are some households that the parents work schedule is different everyday, so you will want to write that I too!!!

The goal is to find a calendar that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com