mackenzie

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FIRST IMPRESSIONS???

Welcome back. Here are the next 3 ideas on keeping your porch looking its best…


4. Take that same cloth and clean any furniture that is on your front porch!!

5. Look around your porch area and make sure there’s nothing there that shouldn’t be. Like trash or WEEDS!!! If it is January and you’ve still got your Christmas wreath on your door…GET IT OFF!!!

6. Make sure your front porch light is in working order and not covered in bugs and dust.

I must say if you do this weekly, it only takes less than 15 minutes to keep your front porch looking its best. If it has been a long while since you have cleaned it, than you might need to get a hose and spray everything off really good. But then keep it up with just a broom. I like keeping my broom in our garage so I have easy access to it. I also keep one on my back porch because I am always sweeping and cleaning the back also!!


I have given my 3rd little duckling the job of sweeping the porch each week, so that also helps on the up keep!!!

Homework: CLEAN YOUR FRONT PORCH!!! And have a great and organized weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Calli, i absolutely LOVE your blog! I'm about the most unorganized person I know, and I love how you just break it down into baby steps. You're AMAZING!<3

    ReplyDelete

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com