mackenzie

Friday, October 21, 2011

A BIG CRUSH ON MR. CLEAN!!!


I honestly have a CRUSH on Mr. Clean! He is pretty HOT!!!!! (Minus the earring!!) Anyway, many years ago I was introduced to the Mr. Clean Magic eraser and I have been hooked ever since.

This magical sponge will brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.

To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe. Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. It has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you'll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space!!

When you see the commercials, this white foamy pad seems too good to be true. But I’ve used it for 8 years now and it’s still my “go to” tool when there’s something in my home that nothing else will get clean. I use it in my showers and tubs to get them sparkling white!!

I know after you have one date with Mr. Clean, you too will think he is HOT!!!

Homework: Go out this weekend and BUY one!!! Have a great and Organized week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com