mackenzie

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How often do you wash your sheets???


Okay…fess up how often do you wash your sheets?? Well my Mom and Sisters think I am disgusting because I only wash my families sheets once a month…I know you all are shocked, you thought I would say once a week!!! SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU ALL!!!!

I actually have such a great system/schedule going. I don’t want to mess it up.

What I do is…

Every Monday I rotate each bedroom’s sheets

1st Monday I do my sheets
2nd Monday I do Bailey’s sheets
3rd Monday I do the little girls sheets
4th Monday I do Hayden’s sheets

Microbiologist Zehava Eichenbaum, associate professor at Georgia State University, said a normal family should change sheets once a week.

So in other words, it is best to do it once a week…BUT I AM NOT READY FOR SUCH A CHANGE IN MY LIFE!! So what if I have BED BUGS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would be willing to invite bed bugs, if they were that cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear this! I've always felt guilty that I don't wash mine every week. Once a month is good for me. If Calli does it then it's okay with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Back to TOP

Design: BoutiqueMama.com